The GBC Bucks Awards Program is designed to reward ATV Riders who achieve racing success while using GBC tires. GBC Bucks are offered to the classes listed on each series' application form. GBC Bucks are redeemable at MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) towards the purchase of tires through GBC Motorsports.
- GBC ATV/UTV tires must be used on all four wheels of the ATV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the ATV.
- Tech inspection must be performed and signed by the tech at the track's tech area.
Contingency will only be awarded for classes in
which a minimum of five riders have entered.
Receiving my contingency application
Claim procedure: You must complete a GBC Bucks form at each event. You may receive your contingency form in one of three ways:
- Download and print your from from the top of this page.
- Forms also may or may not be available at the registration trailer of your event. We recommend you bring your own in case forms are unavailable at the event.
Submitting my contingency application
By mail: Mail your application to:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Ste 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
By Fax: Fax your application to 310-694-9109
GBC bucks must be redeemed (used) within 12 months from the date we credit your account. All participants are responsible for tax and shipping fees.
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the WS-Register Module.